Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stay Away From The Ouija Board


By Karen Corkern

When I was a lil girl I would look thru our big books of photos, and I mean alot, but there was this one pic of this lil girl I always seen telling my mom who is it? Bc I knew her I see her and my mom would say um no one and such. My grandma who was like me told me when I was about 15 it was my sis that died yrs before me. I just knew it! Then when I was about 16 or 17 my friend wanted to play with a ougii board bc we had a close friend that died in a car wreck I said nah at first bc I was really religious but I did and it was a very old one not like you get in the store it came from a girl in high school that talked to her dead mom on it and everyone said she was a witch and stuff dressing all in black WELL worst mistake bc we asked it questions and it was all over with answers so I said in a stern voice WHO IS THIS? It spelled satan I said um where are you and it said chair! Now if you seen my room you would see that I had a makeup stand with a chair that had to be folded to pass by my bed and when we looked it was facing us! Scared me and my friend a bit but we went to bed and the next morning I called her and asked why she left so early? Well she said she felt small hands grabbing her and when she tried to scream they covered her mouth but when she grabbed me they let go so I said Oh! So that's why you kept grabbing me! Yes she said! I didn't think much if it bc I was so religious then I was sleeping and felt cold so I woke up to turn off the 
ceiling fan and when I opened my eyes I was floating and the fan was in my face! I freaked and prayed and called a preacher then he blessed my room and the next morning I found my bible on the floor! Scared me bc it was on my dresser! 

Contributed by Karen Corkern

No comments:

Post a Comment